The types of personal information we may collect about you include but are not limited to:
- Your name
- Images of you
- Your contact details
- Your preferences or opinions
- Information you provide us through surveys
- Details of products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about
- Information about your access of the use of our site including through the use of internet cookies, your communications with our site, they type of browser you are using and they type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your internet service provider
- Additional personal information provided to us directly or indirectly
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Collection and use of personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- To contact and communicate with you
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes
- For analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our site, and associated social media plaforms
- To run competititions and/or offer additional benefits to you
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes we may have
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- Third party providers including but not limited to it service providers, debt collectors, professional advisers, IT service providers and payment systems operators.
- Our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- Sponsors or promoters of any competition we run
- Anyone whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be transferred
- Credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the vent you fail to pay for goods we have provided to you
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies/officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- Third parties including agents or sub-contractors who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data outside or Australia
- Third partied to collect and process date such as (but not limited to) google analytics, Facebook and Instagram.
Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies and web beacons
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Loved By Ella 56601181876
Last update November 2019
Copyright in this document belongs to LegalVision ILP Pty Ltd